Revision as of 21:13, 25 January 2016 by Luis
This is a list in chronological order of upcoming events that may be of interest to readers of this wiki. Feel free to add any events that you feel qualify!
- June 20-24 CoLab workshop on Nonlinear PDEs at Instituto Superior Técnico in Lisbon, Portugal.
- June 27, 2011-July 1, 2011 JISD 2011 at the Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC) in Barcelona, Spain.
- February 27-March 2, 2012: Program in Nonlocal PDEs, Variational Problems and their Applications at IPAM. Application deadline for funding support is January 2, 2012.
- May 2012: Special program in Chicago with minicourses in non local equations. (Lecture notes of Silvestre's course available.)
- July 2012: Summer School 2012 on Nonlocal Operators; Bielefeld University
- July 2012: Nonlocal Operators: Analysis, Probability, Geometry and Applications; Bielefeld University
- Milan, June 17-21: Recent advances in partial differential equations and applications
- Barcelona, July 15-19: 11th Workshop on Interactions between Dynamical Systems and Partial Differential Equations
- Stanford, August 5-18: Recent Advances in PDEs and Fluids
- Berlin, November 7-9: Recent Trends in Differential Equations: Analysis and Discretisation Methods
- Będlewo, June 27 - July 1, 2016. 3rd Conference on Nonlocal Operators and Partial Differential Equations