Revision as of 18:39, 7 May 2012 by Luis
This is a list in chronological order of upcoming events that may be of interest to readers of this wiki. Feel free to add any events that you feel qualify!
- June 20-24 CoLab workshop on Nonlinear PDEs at Instituto Superior Técnico in Lisbon, Portugal.
- June 27, 2011-July 1, 2011 JISD 2011 at the Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC) in Barcelona, Spain.
- February 27-March 2, 2012: Program in Nonlocal PDEs, Variational Problems and their Applications at IPAM. Application deadline for funding support is January 2, 2012.
- May 2012: Special program in Chicago with minicourses in non local equations. (Lecture notes of Silvestre's course available.)
- July 2012: Summer School 2012 on Nonlocal Operators; Bielefeld University
- July 2012: Nonlocal Operators: Analysis, Probability, Geometry and Applications; Bielefeld University