[Maxima] contour_plot function

Robert Dodier robert.dodier at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 09:23:42 CST 2007

Hello Valery, thanks for your reply.

> Thank you very much for this function. Is it in cvs already?

I just committed it. Thanks for the reminder.

> Is it possible to plot data with it? I also think that possibility to make
> plots for z(i,j),x(i,j),y(i,j), where x,y are coordinates, would make it more
> powerfull.

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean here.
Can you send me a link to an example of such a plot?

> Options for style of contour lines  may be valuble as well.

contour_plot just sets some parameters and then calls plot3d.
So all of the options which are recognized by plot3d are also
recognized by contour_plot.

All the best
Robert Dodier