[Maxima] unit package version 0.5 bug

C Y smustudent1 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 16 07:15:49 CDT 2007

%volumelisting has the wrong conversion factor for liter present.

But anyway, it would be better to look at one of the other unit
packages for Maxima - if this is share/contrib/unit.mac I'm afraid it's
unmaintained.  As your bug shows, virtually no work went in to putting
a useful number of unit conversions into the conversion lists.  There
are still some problems with certain types of calculations that were
never resolved.

Robert, are you still developing your package?