[Maxima] Bug when "tex" coworks with "batch"
robert.dodier at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 16:33:25 CST 2007
On Dec 11, 2007 8:38 AM, zycentre <zycentre-sub at yahoo.com.cn> wrote:
> Here is a strange little bug.
> Save a file with contents(with one line):
> Then, in maxima-5.13.0 (my system: SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10 SP1
> GNOME), batch it:
> (%i1) batch("foo.max"); (Suppose the file name is foo.max)
> I got the following strange result:
> While the right result should be:
I fixed that bug a few days ago. The corrected version should be in the
next (5.14.0) release. If you have time, please try it with a release
candidate to verify that it is fixed.
More information about the Maxima