[Maxima] (no subject)

Robert Marik marik at mendelu.cz
Thu May 29 14:32:35 CDT 2008

On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 12:09 AM, Andrej Vodopivec
<andrej.vodopivec at gmail.com> wrote:
> radexpand does not control the behavior of radcan but the default
> simplification in maxima:

Andrej, thank you very much for the explanation. The origin of the
problem could be in my bad English, but from the documentation of
radcan on http://maxima.sourceforge.net/docs/manual/en/maxima_7.html#Item_003a-radcan
I had (and still have) strong feeling, thet radexpand is related to

I searched the history of this maillist and the same problem has been
discussed here:
 - thread started by Raymond Toy on 2005-12-02 16:06:30 GMT Subject:
radcan vs radexpand and documentation. Based on this thread, I guess
that more users can be confused with the manual entry for radcan.

Thank you again for clarification.

Robert Marik