[Maxima] download page

Andrej Vodopivec andrej.vodopivec at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 05:52:38 CDT 2008

The sourceforge download page has changed so that it now detects the
users os and offers to download files specific for that os. I have
created the download page for linux, windows and default os. The
content of platform specific pages can be modified. If someone has an
idea what should be on these pages let me know. The bad news is that
the pages need to be manualy modified with each release.

The download link from http://maxima.sourceforge.net/download.html now
points to a windows binary and it is not so obvious how to get to
other files. Can someone change the link so that it points to
http://sourceforge.net/project/platformdownload.php?group_id=4933.

--
Andrej