[Maxima] Maxima routine for False Position Method.

caos0569 caos.drums at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 18:14:23 CST 2009

Hi,
My name is Carlos and i'm an engeneering student. I'm a beginer using Maxima
for mathematics learning and i need a routine for the "False Position
Method" for loading in Maxima. False Position Method, as i'm shure you know,
is a "root-finding" method, such as Newton Method or Bissecton method for
solving non-linear functions.

If anyone have such routine can you send it to me by email?

Thanks,
Carlos