[Maxima] Maxima German translation
drdieterkaiser at web.de
Mon Jul 27 10:45:44 CDT 2009
Because I had a look at the translation of wxMaxima I also had a look at
a German translation for Maxima itself.
I think I have found the right modifications of makefile.am to get a
German translation. These are the changes I have done
TRANSLATIONS = es de
es.po de.po: maxima.pot # TODO: patterns
$(MSGMERGE) $@ maxima.pot > $@.new && mv $@.new $@;
EXTRA_DIST = es.po es.mo de.po de.mo
I have got a file maxima.pot with the command 'make allmo' and changed
the file name to 'de.po'.
Then I have run ./configure with the option --enable-gettext.
When I execute Maxima I get the following error when generating an error
Maxima encountered a Lisp error:
AREF: index 0 for #() is out of range
To reenable the Lisp debugger set *debugger-hook* to nil.
What more is missing to get the translation to work.
More information about the Maxima