This workshop focuses on the mathematical foundations of stochastic geometry and point processes. It ¬†includes both research talks by active researchers in the field and ¬†mini courses of a more tutorial nature.
This workshop is part of the month-long program on Kinetics, non standard difussions and stochastics, involving senior and junior researchers, postdocs and graduate students at The University of Texas at Austin.
The workshop is supported in part by the Simons Foundation. Attendance is free and open to all but registration is required.
The abstracts of the presentations are available on the 2014 Simons Conference web page.
List of Speakers
- Aldous, D., UC Berkeley, USA
- Blaszczyszyn, B., Ecole Normale Superieure, France
- Calka, P., Universite de Rouen, France
- Ferrari, P., Universidad de Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Hug, D., Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany
- Last, G., Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany
- Mecke, K., Universitat Erlangen-Nurnberg, Germany
- Peccati, G., Luxemburg University, Luxemburg
- Peres, Y., Microsoft Research, USA
- Radin, C., University of Texas, USA
- Thorisson, H., University of Iceland, Iceland
- Yukich, J., Lehigh University, USA