Texas Geometry and Topology Conference
Friday and Sunday talks are in the Ernest
(ECJ) , room 1.202
Saturday talks are in the Center for Petroleum Engineering (CPE), room
for a map of campus, or here
for a closeup)
- Friday, September 30:
- 5:30 - 7:30 PM: Welcoming reception on campus, in the
courtyard on the east side of the Robert L. Moore (RLM) building.
Dinner and soft drinks will be provided. In case of
reception will be moved to the 12th floor lounge of RLM.
- 7:30 - 8:30 PM: Nancy Hingston, "Periodic Solutions of Hamilton's
Equations on Tori"
- Saturday, October 1:
- 8:00 - 9:00 AM:
Edible tori and juice on 12th floor
lounge, RLM building.
- 9:00-10:00 AM: Sheldon Katz, "Donaldson-Thomas
invariants of complex projective threefolds"
- 10:00-10:30 AM: Break
- 10:30-11:30 AM: Dennis Sullivan, "The free loop space of a manifold and the
moduli space of Riemann surfaces"
- 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM: Lunch
- 1:00 - 2:00: Paul Seidel, "Khovanov meets Ozsvath-Szabo"
- 2:30 - 3:30 PM: David Ben-Zvi, "Langlands Duality for Representations of
Real Lie Groups"
- 4:00 - 5:00 PM: George Daskalapoulos, "Harmonic maps on singular domains and
- 6:30 : Conference banquet at Iron Works BBQ
- Sunday, October 2:
- 8:30 - 9:30 AM: Edible tori and juice.
- 9:30 - 10:30 AM: John Etnyre, "Contact geometry and open book genus"
- 11:00 - 12:00 AM: Rafe Mazzeo, "Some linear and nonlinear elliptic
higher rank geometries"