Haotian Wu 吴昊天
Email: hwu at math dot utexas dot edu
Office: RLM 11.114
Address: Department of Mathematics, The University of Texas at Austin, 1 University Station C1200, Austin, TX 78712-0257
I am spending fall 2013 at MSRI, Berkeley, CA.
I received my Ph.D. in May 2013, under the supervision of Prof. Dan Knopf.
Differential Geometry, Partial Differential Equations.
5. Dynamical stability of algebraic Ricci solitons, submitted. (Joint with Michael Bradford Williams)
4. On type-II singularities in Ricci flow on Rn+1, submitted.
3. Stability of complex hyperbolic space under curvature-normalized Ricci flow, Geometriae Dedicata 164 (2013): 231–258. DOI 10.1007/s10711-012-9770-9. Corrigendum.
2. On isoperimetric surfaces in general relativity. II, Journal of Geometry and Physics 59 (2009), 1453-1460. (Joint with Farhan Abedin, Justin Corvino, and Shelvean Kapita)
1. On the center of mass of isolated systems, Classical and Quantum Gravity 25 (2008), no. 8, 085008, 18 pp. (Joint with Justin Corvino)
Past teaching experience
Spring 2013: Teaching assistant, M427L Advanced Calculus II
Fall 2012: Teaching assistant, M427L Advanced Calculus II (Multivariable Calculus)
Spring 2012: Grader, M341, Linear Algebra
Spring 2011: Teaching assistant, M427K Advanced Calculus I
Fall 2010: Teaching assistant, M427K Advanced Calculus I
Spring 2010: Teaching assistant, M340L Matrices and Matrix Calculations
Fall 2009: Teaching assistant, M427K Advanced Calculus I
Summer 2009: Teaching assistant, M427K Advanced Calculus I (Differential Equations)
Spring 2009: Grader, M365C Real Analysis
Fall 2008: Teaching assistant, M408L Integral Calculus
Spring 2008: Teaching assistant, M408L Integral Calculus
Fall 2007: Teaching assistant, M408K Differential Calculus