My interests are in geometric representation theory. My advisor is David Ben-Zvi.
During Spring 2012 and part of Summer 2012, I co-organized a learning seminar on categorical representation theory related topics.
I co-organized a workshop on Yangians and quantum loop algebras, which was held near Austin in May 2014.
Here are a few talks I have presented:
- Quasi-bialgebras and associators. (Notes)
Workshop on quantization and formality (link), UT Austin, June 2014.
- Quantized multiplicative hypertoric varieties.
University of Edinburgh, March 2014.
- An introduction to character sheaves. (Notes)
Student Geometry Seminar, October 2013.
- Unipotent characters of finite groups of Lie type. (Notes)
Student Geometry Seminar, April 2013.
- Deformation theory. (Notes)
Ben-Zvi Seminar, March 2013.
- Geometric realizations of affine Hecke algebras.
RTG Geometry and Topology Current Literature Seminar, January 2013.
- An overview of Springer theory.
Student Geometry Seminar, November 2012. (Notes)
Ben-Zvi Seminar, October 2012. (Two lectures, notes from part 2)
- Tannaka duality for affine group schemes. (Notes)
Candidacy Talk, September 2012
- Representations of finite groups. (Notes)
Categorical Representation Theory Workshop (link)
Eugene, Oregon, August 2012
- Young tableaux, symmetric polynomials, and representations. (Notes)
Undergraduate Math Club, February 2012. A video can be found here.
In addition to the notes above, here are some other things I have written:
- Real and quaternionic representations of finite groups. (pdf)
- SU(2) as a double cover of SO(3) and related topics. (pdf)
- Undergraduate project: Groups of square-free order. (pdf)
- A research paper from the days when I worked in a biology lab.