I’m a PhD student in low-dimensional topology at the University of Texas at Austin, expected 2019. I am interested in three and four-manifolds and knot concordance. For more information, see my research page. You can also see my preprints here.
I am the lead organizer and I mentor in the Directed Reading Program (DRP) at the University of Texas. The DRP is a math reading and mentoring program with emphasis on learning to learn and communicate mathematics. You can see more about my past and present activities and leadership here.
You may run into me at some talks I am giving some talks this term:
- Rice topology seminar, August 27th
- University of Nebraska, topology seminar, September 11th
- Creighton University, colloquium, September 14th
- Boston College, topology seminar, September 27th
- LA joint topology seminar, UCLA, October 15th
- Indiana University Bloomington, topology seminar, October 31st
- AMS southwestern sectional, University of Arkansas, November 3-4
- Cascade Topology seminar, University of Oregon, November 10-11
- Duke, topology seminar, November 26th