Christine Ruey Shan Lee
I am an NSF postdoctoral fellow in topology at the University of Texas at Austin . My research concerns the interplay between quantum topology, hyperbolic geometry, and 3-manifolds. My PhD advisor at Michigan State University was Efstratia Kalfagianni.
I will be starting as a tenure-track assistant professor in the fall at the University of South Alabama.
- Geometry and Topology of 3-manifolds, May 25th-28th, 2018, OIST, Okinawa, Japan
- Topology in Dimensions 3, 3.5, and 4, June 25th-29th, 2018, University of California, Berkeley, CA
- Special Session on Interactions Between Contact and Symplectic Geometry and Low-dimensional Topology, November 3rd-4th, 2018, Fayetteville, AR
- Classical and quantum 3-manifold topology, December 17th-21st, 2018, Monash University, Melbourne, Australia
- Women in Symplectic and Contact Geometry/Topology workshop, July 22nd-26th, 2019, ICERM, Brown University, RI.
My profile at ResearchGate.
Roland van der Veen