This website has moved
My new page can be found here.
I am keeping this page in place for now to avoid breaking links, but it
will no longer be updated.
Math 427L (Spring 2013)
Math 380C (Fall 2012)
Math 427L (Spring 2012)
Math 380C (Fall 2011)
Math 390C (Spring 2011)
Math 427LAP (Fall 2010)
Math 340L (Spring 2010)
Seminar in algebraic geometry (Spring 2010)
Math 390C (Fall 2009)
Math 380D (Spring 2009)
Math 408D (Fall 2008)
Math 427L (Spring 2008)
Math 328K (Fall 2007)
Curriculum Vitae (last updated Sep 2013)
- On the modified mod $p$ local Langlands correspondence for GL_2(Q_l)
- Whittaker models and the integral Bernstein center for GL_n(F)
- The local Langlands correspondence for GL_n in families
(With Matthew Emerton)
- The Bernstein center of the category of smooth $W(k)[GL_n(F)]$-modules
- Finite descent obstruction on curves and modularity
(With Jose Felipe Voloch)
Bull. London Math. Soc. 2011; doi: 10.1112/blms/bdr015.
- On $l$-adic families of cuspidal representations of $\GL_2(Q_p)$
Math. Res. Let. 17 (2010), no. 5, 805-822.
- Towards a geometric Jacquet-Langlands correspondence for unitary Shimura
Duke Math. J. 155 (2010), no. 3, 483-518.
- Monodromy filtrations and the topology of tropical
varieties (With Eric Katz, to appear in Canadian J. Math.)
- A geometric Jacquet-Langlands correspondence for U(2) Shimura
varieties (to appear in Israel J. Math.)
- On maps between modular Jacobians and Jacobians of Shimura curves,
Israel J. Math., 160 (2007), 61-117.
- Mazur's principle for U(2,1) Shimura
- Algorithms for graded injective resolutions and local cohomology over
semigroup rings (with Ezra Miller), Journal of Symbolic Computation,
39, no. 3-4 (2005), 373-395.
- Bass numbers of Semigroup-Graded Local Cohomology
(With Ezra Miller), Pacific Journal of Math. 209, no. 1
- Jacobians of Shimura curves and Jacquet-Langlands Correspondences