· An implicit boundary integral method for computing electric potential of macromolecules in solvent (with R. Tsai and Y. Zhong), Preprint, 2017. [pdf].
· Surface effects in dense random graphs with sharp edge constraint (with C. Radin and L. Sadun), Preprint, 2017. [pdf].
· Quantitative photo-acoustic imaging of two-photon absorption, (with P. Bardsley and R. Zhang), Submitted, 2017. [pdf].
· A global stability estimate for the photo-acoustic inverse problem in layered media, (with F. Triki), Submitted, 2017. [pdf].
· The phases of large networks with edge and triangle constraints, (with R. Kenyon, C. Radin and L. Sadun), J. Phys. A: Math. Theor., 50, 435001, 2017. [pdf].
· A symmetry breaking transition in the edge/triangle network model (with C. Radin and L. Sadun), Submitted, 2016. [pdf].
· A fast algorithm for radiative transport in isotropic media (with R. Zhang and Y. Zhong), Submitted, 2016. [pdf].
· Nonlinear quantitative photoacoustic tomography with two-photon absorption (with R. Zhang), SIAM J. Appl. Math, In Press, 2017. [pdf].
· Numerical algorithms based on Galerkin methods for the modeling of reactive interfaces in photoelectrochemical (PEC) solar cells (with M. Harmon and I. M. Gamba), J. Comput. Phys., 327, 140-167, 2016. [pdf ]
· Inverse transport problems in quantitative PAT for molecular imaging (with R. Zhang and Y. Zhong), Inverse Problems, 31, 125012, 2015. [pdf].
· Bipodal structure in oversaturated random graphs (with R. Kenyon, C. Radin and L. Sadun), Int. Math. Res. Notices, 2016, 1-36, 2016. [pdf].
· A one-step reconstruction algorithm for quantitative photoacoustic imaging (with T. Ding and S. Vallelian), Inverse Problems, 31, 095005, 2015. [pdf]. This paper was selected as by Inverse Problems as one of the papers in its collection: Highlight of 2015
· Multipodal Structure and Phase Transitions in Large Constrained Graphs (with R. Kenyon, C. Radin and L. Sadun), J. Stat. Phys., 168, 233-258, 2017. [pdf]
· Quantitative photoacoustic imaging in the radiative transport regime (with A. Mamonov), Commun. Math. Sci., 12, 201-234, 2014. [pdf]
· Quantitative fluorescence photoacoustic tomography (with H. Zhao), SIAM J. Imag. Sci., 6, 2404-2429, 2013. [pdf].
· Inverse transport calculations in optical imaging with subspace optimization algorithms (with T. Ding), J. Comput. Phys., 273, 212-226, 2014 [pdf].
· On the modeling and simulation of reaction-transfer dynamics in semiconductor-electrolyte solar cells (with Y. He, I. M. Gamba and H. Lee), SIAM J. Appl. Math., 75, 2515-2539, 2015. [pdf].
· A hybrid reconstruction method for quantitative PAT (with H. Gao and H. Zhao), SIAM J. Imag. Sci., 6, 32-55, 2013. [pdf]
· On multi-spectral quantitative photoacoustic tomography (with G. Bal), Inverse Problems, 28, 025010, 2012. [pdf]. This paper was selected as a featured article by Inverse Problems and included in its Highlight of 2012 collection.
· Quantitative Thermo-acoustics and related problems (with G. Bal, G. Uhlmann and T. Zhou), Inverse Problems, 27, 055007, 2011. [pdf].
· Non-uniqueness result for a hybrid inverse problem (with G. Bal), Contemporary Mathematics, 559, 29-38, 2011. [pdf].
· Recovering doping profiles in semiconductor devices with the Boltzmann-Poisson model (with Y. Cheng and I. M. Gamba), J. Comput. Phys., 230, 3391-3412, 2011. [pdf].
· Recent development in numerical techniques for transport-based medical imaging methods, Commun. Comput. Phys., 8, 1-50, 2010. [pdf].
· Parametric image reconstruction using the discrete cosine transform for optical tomography (with X. Gu, J. Masciotti and A. H. Hilescher), J. Biomed. Opt., 14, 064003, 2009. [pdf].
· Physics-based models for measurement correlations. Application to an inverse Sturm-Liouville problem (with G. Bal), Inverse Problems, 25, 055006, 2009. [pdf.
· Transport-based imaging in random media (with G. Bal), SIAM Applied Math., 68, 1738-1762, 2008 . [pdf].
· Experimental validation of a transport-based imaging method in highly scattering environments (with G. Bal, L. Carin and D. Liu), Inverse Problems, 23, 2527-2539, 2007. [pdf].
· Transport- and diffusion-based optical tomography in small domain: A comparative study (with G. Bal and A. H. Hilescher), Applied Optics, 46, 6669-6679, 2007. [pdf].
· Frequency-domain sensitivity analysis for small imaging domains using the equation of radiative transfer (with X. Gu and A. Hielscher), Appl. Optics, 46, 1624-1632, 2007. [pdf].
· Frequency domain optical tomography based on the equation of radiative transfer (with G. Bal and A. H. Hielscher), SIAM J. Sci. Comput., 28, 1463-1489, 2006. [pdf].
· Reconstruction of singular surfaces by shape sensitivity analysis and level set method (with G. Bal), Math. Models Methods Appl. Sci. (M3AS), 16, 1347-1373, 2006. [pdf].
· Inverse Problems in Transport and Diffusion Theory with Applications in Optical Tomography, PhD thesis, Columbia University, New York, 2006. [pdf].
· Optical tomographic imaging as a PDE-constrained optimization problem (with G. Abdoulaev and A. H. Hielscher), Inverse Problems, 21, 1507-1530, 2005. [pdf].
· Atmospheric concentration profile reconstructions from radiation measurements (with G. Bal), Inverse Problems, 21, 153-168, 2005. [pdf].
· Frequency-domain tomography in small animals with the equation of radiative transfer (with B. Moa-Anderson, G.~Bal, X.~Gu, and A. H. Hielscher), Optical Tomography and Spectroscopy of Tissue VI (Edited by B. Chance, R. R. Alfano, B. J. Tromberg, M. Tamura, and E. M. Sevick-Muraca), 111-120. SPIE, 2005, [pdf].
· Algorithm for solving the equation of radiative transfer in the frequency domain (G. S. Abdoulaev, G. Bal and A. H. Hilescher), Optics Lett., 29, 578-580, 2004. [pdf].
· Generalized diffusion model in optical tomography with clear layers (with G. Bal), J. Opt. Soc. Am. A, 20, 2355-2364, 2003. [pdf].
· The most intensive fluctuation in chaotic time series and relativity principle (with S-D Liu, S-K Liu and Z-T Fu), Chaos Soliton Fract., 15, 627-630, 2003. [pdf].
· Hierarchical similarity in an inhomogeneous turbulent wake flow behind multi-rectangular pillars (with Z. Zou et al), Acta Mechanica Sinica, 35, 519-523, 2003. [pdf].
· Scaling equation for invariant measure (with S-K Liu, Z-T Fu and S-D Liu), Commun. Theor. Phys., 39, 295-296, 2003. [pdf].
· Several problems in the studying of nonlinear dynamics: A review (with S-D Liu, S-K Liu, S. Liang and Z-T Fu ), Prog. Nat. Sci., 12, 1-7, 2002. [pdf].
· The homoclinic orbit solution for functional equation (S-D Liu, Z-T Fu and S-K Liu), Commun. Theor. Phys., 38, 553-554, 2002. [pdf].
· Multi-scaling hierarchical structure analysis on the sequence of E-coli complete genome (with J. Wang, Q. Zhang and Z-S She), Chinese Sci. Bull., 46, 1988-1992, 2001. [pdf].
· Scalings and structures in turbulent Couette-Taylor flow (with Z-S She, G. S. Lewis and H. L. Swinney), Phys. Rev. E, 64, 016308, 2001. [pdf].
· Hierarchical structure analysis of multi-scale fluctuations from highly nonlinear physical systems, Master Thesis, Peking University, Beijing, 2001. [pdf].